CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Retired Stamps List

Yes, it's that time of year again where we have to say goodbye to some very loved stamp sets. Yes, it is a little earlier then normal but that's because the new catalogue will be coming out earlier too! The list is huge this year and it means that I have to say goodbye to some serious faves but that doesn't mean I'm going to get rid of them all. There is no way you could ever tell me to stop using Baroque Motifs. My all time favourite.

Take a look and make sure you've got what you wanted. Click here to see the list.
Email me with your orders. Remember items are while supplies last.

BTW...The accessories list will be out on April 25st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!