CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Club Cards For Multiple Birthdays

April and October seem to be the months that I always need a ton of birthday cards. This April is no different then any other. In fact I need 3 cards for this weekend alone. Luckily I remembered that I still had 2 cards that we made at club a few months ago. I really like how these cards turned out so I knew I would keep them for someone special. A sister and a s-i-l! Another lucky fact is that one of them is a red person and the other a blue person. I really must have been thinking of them subconsciously.
I created the background by cutting the dsp into 1/2" strips and then for the first card I shifted the strips up and down a little.
For this second card I flipped over every other strip for the opposite side of the dsp. Doesn't it look neat?! I also have every intention of using the cutoff from the Framelit for another card. It was just too neat looking to throw into the recycle bin. It's been on my desk staring at me. I will get to it soon.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

1 comments:

Margaret

Beautiful cards! Love the strips of paper and those bows are fantastic!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!