CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Goodies

Sale-A-Bration is almost here. Just look at some of the goodies you can get for free. Sheer ribbons, fun designer brads or beautiful dsp. I actually don't like orange and so the colour Cameo Coral has yet to appeal to me until now. I am really beginning to like the matching products using Cameo Coral in the SAB brochure.
I made this card for club this week. I wanted to give the ladies a chance to try out some new tools from the Occasions Mini and also see the goodies they can get for free starting very soon.
Products I used for this card:
*Edgelits Die - Adorning Accents
*Framelits - Labels Collection
*Adorning Accents Embossing Folders
*Tea Shoppe Stamp Set
*Sponges
*Clear Embossing
*Stampin' Write Markers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!