CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Loving These Edgelits!

I am sooooooooooooo very happy SU! finally came up with these Edgelits. This is the Frame Collection and I am loving them to bits.

This is a birthday card I made for my daughter. She chose the ballerina theme for her party. I'll share the cupcakes toppers later(they're really cute). Anyways I turned the card into a shaker card using the retired micro beads. The paper I used was from Cheerful Treat and the Silver Glitter paper. I embellished the card with a Glimmer Brad and some Basic Rhinestones. She is gonna love this card. I can't wait to give it to her.
I've entered this in Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge #101 asking for a Shaker card. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Margaret

Absolutely gorgeous! Glitter, shimmer, bows, and rhinestones...what more could a girl want?! I love the sheer bow!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

So adorable!!! I think your daughter will love this card. Great job with the HSS challenge!

stampinbygenny

WOW! So cute! Your daughter will love this card. Great idea for the window shape. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiment.

inkedx2

This is so adorable! I love the dress cut out. What little girl wouldn't love to get this! Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Krista

Oh my gosh, your daughter will love this! I love the shape of the shaker and the microbeads are a great choice, too. Too bad they are retired. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!