CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cupcake Toppers

So here are the cupcake toppers to match the card I made for my daughter's birthday. I really had so much fun making these and you should have seen her face when she saw them. I used a few shades of pink, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Pretty In Pink to name a few. Some accents include, Silver Glass Glitter, Champagne Shimmer Paint, and 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon. All the girls cousins kept theirs but of course the boys didn't have much interest in them so we got to take a few back home to play with.
So what did the pretty ballerina get for her birthday???
Meet the latest edition to our family. Ella, a 15 week old Labradoodle. It has been a crazy long day and we'll see how our first night together goes. Hopefully we'll get along well and she'll still allow me some stamping time. I really have enjoyed getting back into it lately. Till next time...happy stamping!

4 comments:

Margaret

So cute! Did you use a die for the dresses?

Hands On
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hands On

The dress and the doll are Sizzix dies. I can't find them anymore. There used to be oddles of accessorie dies that you could buy. My girls love making paper dolls with them.

Margaret

These are adorable! I'm sure they were a big hit! Ella is super sweet and what a wonderful birthday gift!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!