CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

I made this card in "Movember" but never got around to sharing it.Thought this was kind of a fun Christmas card for a guy. I know my husband wouldn't really be into the flocking but I thought it was a fun way to jazz up the card. The stamp in the background is the Sparkle & Shine Jumbo Wheel. I stamped Many Mustaches on Whisper White c/s and then cut out the one I wanted. Then I adhered it to the stick and wrapped Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Very cute,love it!

Margaret

This is such a cute idea! Since the flocking looks like icicles, I don't think it's girly at all!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!