CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

I am making a little gift for each of my sisters and here is one now. This is a perfect example of where a picture just doesn't do justice. In real life it is so pretty and sparkly. This particular sister loves purple and I wanted to try a luminary with the Petal Cone Die so purple it was. Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant to be exact. I ran the Perfect Plum layer through the Big Shot with the Snow Burst EF and then took the Ornament Punch to it. Next I sprayed that layer with Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint. Then I adhered it to the Elegant Eggplant layer and then punched it again.


I punched out a few petal cones again with Vellum Paper and then cut them into separate pieces. I stamped each piece with an image from Simply Grace and then Clear Embossed them. I adhered them to the inside with Sticky Strip. The final touch was a star at the top punched out of Silver Glitter Paper and a bit of silver elastic in case she wants to hang it somewhere.
Have a great day and I'll see you again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Margaret

Beautiful! This is gorgeous in the picture and I'm sure it is stunning IRL! Your sister is going to love this!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!