CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

Check out my new blog design I just picked out (didn't like the last one very much) and the funny thing is that my card for you today matches!!!
So the first layer is the Music Wheel rolled in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla c/s. Next is the big stamp (badge, medallion - whatever you call it!) from Notably Ornate in Night Of Navy. The final stamp is the greeting from The Sounding Joy. Next I did some sponging with Crumb Cake. I had my sewing machine out so I did a little stitching around the edges. Personally I think the stitching makes the card. I love the effect. The final touch was a few Basic Pearls.

See you again tomorrow!

2 comments:

LeAnne

Swoooooon....I am loving this card, it is making my heart go pitter patter! I don't have that frame stamp but I am willing to bet I could come up with something similar!! LOVE it!

Margaret

Gorgeous! Wonderful colors and the stitching is awesome! The piano was the perfect backdrop for this as well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!