CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas

Love this!!! Isn't it pretty. I made one similar last year but it was alot tougher because we didn't have Silver Glitter paper. Now we do. Yeah! And I am loving it to pieces this Christmas.

So I started with Baja Breeze c/s and punched out 6, 1 3/8" circles with space around them. Next I punched the 2 3/8" Scallop Circles around them. Then I ran them through the Big Shot in the Snow Burst EF and sponged them to bring out the impression.
Then folded them in half and glued them together leaving one open. I folded my 6 snowflakes in half as well and glued them around some silver cord. Next I glued that last one shut from the Baja Breeze scallop circles around the snowflakes and on the silver cord. I added a few buttons and a Square Firestone Brad to the bottom and a Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon bow with some Jingle Bells to the top.
I've entered this in 2 challenges.
Stampin' Royalty #100 - Anything but a card


Hand Stamped Sentiments #95 - Anything but a card Christmas ornament challenge.
Here are a few photos showing a few more details.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


8 comments:

Dawn Braun

This is beautiful! The baja breeze is such a fun unexpected treat! Love your peek a boo glittered snowflake in the center and those little jingle bells, so sweet! Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Patti

This is a lovely ornament. Thanks for sharing the how-to.

inkedx2

This is a fabulous ornament. Love the blue color you choose. Can't wait to make one myself. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Krista

How cute is this?!!!! I'm totally making these. I love the glitter paper snowflake and the cute topper and bottom-er. :) Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Marlene, this is stunning! I love the silver/ blue combo! You always amaze me... can I borrow your creativity even for an hour????? Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped sentiments this week! Can't wait to see you back again!

Bada-Bing Creations

Really pretty! Love the sparkle and the colors are just fresh and perfect! I also love the embossing! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

~Erica~

Wow,,,, this is stunning. What an beautiful little paper gem! Thanks for playing at HSS!!!
Erica Cerwin

Margaret

Beautiful and such a great gift idea as well! I love the snowflake suspended in the center!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!