CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2 of 12 Days Of Christmas

I have a habit that when I make a card, I usually make 2 of them, changing one of them along the way. In this case I made 3!
I started with a Scallop Circle and an Embossing Folder. For each card I used a different folder. The next 2 layers were the Snowflake Die. Always a darker layer of c/s on the bottom and glitter paper on the top.
For the red and pink card the sentiment is from Tiny Tags punched out with the Jewellery Tag Punch and then topped off with a Jingle Bell. For the turquoise card the sentiment comes from Delightful Decorations.
I'd have to say the pink and black one is my favourite. I've entered it in SUO Challenge #33 - Favourite Holiday Colours.

6 comments:

Heidi Baks

Oooh, love the music one! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Deb

Adorable cards, and each with a different look. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Cindy

Love all of these - each is so unique! Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges.

Margaret

All three are amazing! The pink and black card has such a striking color combo, but being partial to blue, I love the turquoise one!! The white bow on the first card is a nice & clean alternative.

Jennifer

Amazing how each of these feels so different! All of them are striking! What wow cards (and I know they are even more impressive in person with that Glimmer Paper)! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

Jen Timko

Mary Brown

WOW...LOVE them all! The music one and the blue one are my favorites! Thanks for joining the SUO Challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!