CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 12 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

As my day 12 I wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas and show you one of my Christmas cards that I am sending out. I decided I wanted a photo card this year and so I dusted off my MDS and went to work. I am a total hands on kind of person, hence the blog name, and so I find MDS difficult and I can't seem to do what I want with a computer. It turned out enough that I am willing to actually send it out. lol. I got my husband's approval. He was generous enough to tell me though "you know it's not nearly as good as one of your cards though right?" Gotta love him. He knows me well. The other funny part is that we can never seem to get a good family photo. When one kid is looking the other isn't and when one child is smiling of course the other isn't. But once again, we decided it was good enough to send out and since I can't send one to all of you, finally here it is.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Margaret

Such a beautiful family! Your card looks great too! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!