CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

Okay, I know I am maybe over doing it a little with the luminary idea but I can't seem to get enough of them. This one is a double layer luminary.
I made the card with the snowflake as my luminary. That was my original idea but when it came time to adding a sentiment I wanted it in the middle but realized it blocked half of the light coming through. So now I had some thinking to do and also some work. I created a secondary luminary with my sentiment and then had to remove anything from the original card that was blocking the view of the sentiment once I decided where it would be.

I am starting to run low on Vellum Paper. I'm going to have to do something with my Vellum c/s soon instead. Hint, hint!

1 comments:

Margaret

I love your luminary projects and this is very pretty! Great idea to make the sentiment w/ vellum too! I really need to use that more often...

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!