CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10 Of 12 Days Of Christmas

Here is card #2 of the Christmas cards I made for the preschool teachers.
I still have tons of retired stock to use up and this pack of dsp was one I really loved to use. I paired it up with the Red Glitter Paper and some old retired Real Red Ribbon. The Snowflake Die gets well used here at my place during the Christmas season. I love how I created depth here with it. Instead of using the actual punch out, I used the leftover and mounted it with dimensionals on some polka dotted dsp that I had previously sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Paint. The sentiment is from Four The Holidays.
Sorry I missed yesterday. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comments:

Margaret

This is gorgeous! I love the DSP layered behind the negative of the snowflake! Such a great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!