CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas

Okay, I know this is a long shot but, I am gonna try posting for 12 straight days! Yes, I know my track record lately has not been good but I am gonna give it a go. So here we go...
Ho, ho, ho stockings!
Using the Holiday Stocking Die Cut, some Red and Silver Glitter Paper and some retired dsp I made 6 stockings. My accents include Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine and some buttons. The letters are from the Serif Essentials Alphabet. I also used 3 different embossing folders: Northern Flurry, Petals-A-Plenty and Snow Burst.


These could easily be made into real stockings by attaching another stocking to the back, then you'd be able to stuff a little something inside them. Maybe some candy canes???

1 comments:

Margaret

They are so sparkly and pretty! Beautiful accents too!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!