CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simple Saturday #30

Time for another simple card. That seems to be all I have time for nowadays. But I really like this one. It's perfect for one of my sisters. She is a teacher and she loves to play scrabble. She also kicks my butt when we do play!
It's amazing what a simple straight stitch can do to a card. I love the effect on this card. I know I should pull out my sewing machine for crafting more often. It's just that when I do pull it out, I feel like I should be doing more with it then 10 seconds on a piece of paper. Not really worth going out and buying a machine just for a few simple stitches but if you've got one, give it a go on some paper. Hope you can have some fun with it!
Oh, I almost forgot the other super fun little thing I wanted to share with you! Did you know that Basic Rhinestones can be coloured?! Now our SU! Markers don't really work. The colour just rubs right off. However a sharpie works and you can buy them in a variety of colours. Another fun thing to give a try! Hope I've inspired you a little today. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Margaret

This is such a wonderful, personal card! I love the stitching and the handmade scrabble tiles! My SIL and I love to play scrabble and the whole family plays at Thanksgiving. My BIL is quite the cheater... This would be the perfect card for both of them! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!