CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Simple Saturday #29

What a gorgeous Saturday morning it is. I love spending Saturday mornings in my craft room. The kids are playing or watching some cartoons and the hubby is still sleeping. The house is so nice and quiet and I am able to get alot done.
I love this little craft that I have to share with you today. It uses the 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags in the Holiday Mini, a bit of red ribbon, a sentiment from Tiny Tags and a Jingle Bell.
First I fill the bag with treats (not too full) and close it. Next I twist it in a circle and then punch a 1/8" hole at each end and string my ribbon through it and tie a bow. I adhered the tag and jingle bell with glue dots. Another quick and easy project. These might make it to my family's dinner table at Christmas. They're just so cute.
Hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

Margaret

What a great way to use the bags! I love this idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!