CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OPEN HOUSE!

OPEN HOUSE!!!


Saturday, Nov. 5 at 10am-1pm

This a reminder that I am hosting an open house this weekend. I would love to have you over to my place to see some of the new Stampin' Up! products in the Holiday mini and even try some out! You will also get first chance at signing up to some of the new Christmas classes that I will be hosting in the next few weeks where seating will be limited.

There will be make & takes, door prizes, new samples and most importantly a grand prize worth over $100!

Ways to earn prize tickets are:
*be the first one in the door at 10am
*come out & meet me if I've never had the pleasure of stamping with you
*bring a friend that has never stamped with me @ my house
*book a workshop or class for you and your friends
*join a club
*place an order

RSVP @ hands76@hotmail.com to reserve your make & takes.

Everyone who attends will receive a gift from me! Hope to see you there.

1 comments:

Lesley Croghan

Sounds like fun! Have a good time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!