CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Good To Be A Hostess!

There's another great promotion going on at Stampin' Up!!! Now through Dec. 15th, anyone who hosts a workshop and has sales over $450 will qualify for an ADDITIONAL $45 in free products!

I would love to host a party for you! Why not invite some of your friends over for an informal get together with some holiday treats and I will demonstrate some fun holiday projects with a make and take or two! Or, invite your friends to my home and we'll do the same thing here!

Stampin' Up also announced that they are extending the BIG SHOT (or $100 of free products) promotion to Nov. 11th. If you sign up to be a demonstrator before Nov. 11th, you will get in on this amazing deal! In case you were on the fence before, there is STILL TIME for this!

I'd love for you to join my team. Contact me today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!