CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fun Cards For Club

This last week has been something else. I was getting ready for a show while being sick and taking care of a sick family. I got some work done and had a great time at the show on Friday. So club was today and I needed something for the class so I decided we would make a gift certificate holder that always seems to be a big hit with the people at the shows.
The Top Note Die Cut has to be one of the most useful dies ever. It is what I used for the top of the purse but when you open it, you will see I used the cut outline to hold the actual gift card. Now is that useful or what? Nothing wasted here!
Ingredients: Top Note Die, Early Espresso C/S, Letters To Santa DSP, Corner Rounder, hHerry Cobbler Seam Binding, Jingle Bells
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Online Extravagansza that is available till Nov. 30th and the special that is only available for 24 hours starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Margaret

Fantastic and just in time for the holidays!! You are so creative using the top note for the holder!! TFS!

Kristine McGee

can you share the instructions with me, Thanks
comestampwithme@prodigy.net
Kristine

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!