CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simple Saturday #26

Good morning Saturday stampers! I am loving the simplicity of this card today. I definitely achieved my goal of simple cards today. Without further adue...I have to say this Beautiful Wings Embosslit has to be one of my favourite things SU! has ever come out with. Some many things you can do with those fun variety of little butterflies.
I kept them really simple here though. If you wanted to, you could sponge them, stack them (2 or 3 high), crystal effects them, cover them with dazzling diamonds, this list goes on. Here is another card...
On this card the bottom butterfly is regular cardstock and then the 2 smaller ones are out of Cheerful Treat DSP. I versa marked Baroque Motifs behind them and then added a little Crystal Effects to the largest butterfly. The picture here doesn't do this card justice.The stark contrast of Melon Mambo on Basic Black is striking and then those pearls...it really is very pretty.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fantastic day! I have a birthday party to run. Hopefully I'll get a chance to share later what we are making!!!

3 comments:

Margaret

Two beautifully simple cards! I love my BW embosslit too! Awesome effect on the second card! Gorgeous!!

Julie Marshall

Both are simply gorgeous!

Darcie Bardach

love that black card card and will probably have to case it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!