CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Simple Saturday #25

Do you love Sticky Strip? I do and I love Sticky Pages even more. It's almost like making a sticker any shape you like. I had only a little time to play this week. Just enough for a sweet and simple card. I cut a little square off a Sticky Page and using my Big Shot and the Movers & Shapers Die, punched out an Ornament Punch. I still have some Micro Beads (really miss you those) and after I removed one side of the sticky backing and I dipped it right in the container and covered it all up. Then I removed the other backing and stuck it right to my card. LOVE IT! Isn't it pretty?!? This would probably be pretty using Dazzling Diamonds or something else too!
I used 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon as the string for my ornament and dressed it up with some Basic Pearls. When all was said and done, I sprayed the whole card with some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. Oh and love that gorgeous new Vanilla Velvet Ribbon. I love making Christmas cards and was so stoked to get started with such a quick and easy card. Hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

Margaret

Gorgeous! And using up your retired supplies too!! The pearls on the ribbon are such a nice touch!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!