CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally Scrapping Again

Last Friday I had a free-for-all scrap/card night. It took me a long time to get going. I knew where I wanted to start but couldn't find the photos to actually get going. So after spending some time searching and organizing I gave up on finding the photos and started somewhere else that I knew I had the photos for.
I actually got 6 pages done but this was my fave. The colour Pool Party is really growing on me and it just so happened to match this paper I have. I have to say I have a lot, I mean I have a lot of paper hanging around. In my pre-SU! years, I spent alot of money on paper and now it sits and sits. The only time it gets used is when I start scrapping. I better get on it and make room for some more stamps. My room is getting crowded!
Here are a few details to share. I added a few Basic Pearls to some runs of ribbon that I simply knotted to dress up.
Recognize the Top Note Die? Cut it out with the Big Shot, turn it and cut off both ends by running it through again, once for each side.
I need another scrap night. I really enjoyed getting back at it and I sure got lots done.

1 comments:

Margaret

Such an adorable page! Love how you changed the top note die! Gotta try that! You paper was a perfect match for the pool party accents! Good luck using up your stash of paper! I struggle with this too...

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!