CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Treat

Licorice isn't exactly what I would call a Christmas treat but I didn't have anything else red in my cupboards and I wanted to play with this fun Christmas stuff I have sitting around staring at me:)
Love, love, love the glitter paper. Both red and sliver! The punches used are the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Then there is that super cute stamp set and matching punch, Stitched Stockings, in the Holiday Mini. (We made a real cute card at club tonight and turned the stocking into a hobby horse. I'll share later this week!)
I cut out the stocking bits from a sticky page and put them on the stocking and then dipped them in the Mica Flakes. My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I flanked it with Basic Rhinestones. I curled the tips a little with my bone folder and attached the ends with dimensionals.
Did I mention I love that glitter paper. I am really looking forward to using it again soon. Till next time!

3 comments:

kathylee...

Love it! Where did you get the celophane bags?

Hands On

Hi Kathy Lee. Tried contacting you but can't seem to find your email. The cello bags are from stampin up in the holiday mini. It's $3.25 for 50 bags!

dreamer

its such a good idea, and now know where to get the cello bags super ozie

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!