CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun Night With The Girls (the little ones)

I had the privilege of providing the crafts for a friend's daughter's birthday last night. It's always refreshing to craft with kids. They take creativity to another level and somehow they always see things differently. We made some hodgepodge hardware bookmarks but they weren't dry by the time I left so I couldn't flip them over to take a pic of them. However, I could take pics of the photo frames we made. Here is my original.The mom found these sweet little photo holders and I made frames to match using Concord Crush and Melon Mambo. We used the stamp set Baroque Motifs and Cheerful Treat dsp. Every girl did something totally different. But I have to say the Rhinestones were the biggest hit!

1 comments:

Margaret

Oh! How fun! My oldest daughter had a scrapbooking birthday party this year and I think I had as much fun as the girls did!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!