CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Up, Up, & Away

It is birthday central around here. I am in need of some serious cards which is the perfect excuse to get in some stamping time. Still haven't inked up all my new stamps yet and Up, Up & Away was my pick of the day! I used sketch #215 from Stampin' 411. Always a good way to get my mojo going and it has been far too long since I played with these talented ladies. I took one look at Colour Q's colour challenge #97 and knew I had to ink up their fun collection of colours. Some of the other new fun items I played with were the Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate and the stamp set Perfect Words.Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow cause this is only the first of a handful of cards I need before the end of the week. Till then...toodles!

10 comments:

Sylvia

This is absolutely fabulous, Marlene! I love what you did with the balloons! and the letter press plate is fab too. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper

I agree with Sylvia - this IS fabulous!!! You did an awesome job with these colors! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!

LeAnne

Oh no, you are making me want that letterpress plate...it looks SO nice the way you've used it here! Gorgeous yet fun! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

totally adorable!!!!

Rose

Your card is fabulous! LOVE It!

Selene Kempton

Wow! i love the way you used the linen thread! gorgeous!

kasia c.

THis is amazing!! I love those balloons and the layout of this card. :)
Thanks for playing with ColourQ this week!

stampingwithkris.com

Absolutely gorgeous. No wonder you made the showcase at Stamping 411.

Laura B.

those are some yummy balloons!!! really great card!

Tara Bilbao

Marlene, I just love your use of the balloons. What a lovely festive card. I must CASE this one.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!