CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Things are busy round here

No, we are not on holidays and yes we have not been home basically all week long. What have we been up too??? I don't even recall! How bad is that. Since we came home we have been out and about everyday. I finally took some time to make a little gift for a special friend whose birthday was today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!! Love you girl. I already gave her the gift yesterday when we went out for dinner so I can show now. Yes, another bookmark! But this one is with new products! And everything I used to make it is still available in the current catalogue. Oops, the stamp was a hostess set from the last catalogue but you can easily substitute that for any image you have. I am referring to the fact that hodgepodge hardware is no longer available and that is what I have been making most of these bookmarks from lately. Thanks for stopping by. I should be back here tomorrow for Simple Saturday. Till then...have a great day!

Ingredients used:
Bookmark: Beveled Window Panes, Designer Printed Brads, Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, 3/8" Wysteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Dot, Dot, Dot stamp set and Cute By The Inch stamp set

Box: Blossom Box Die Cut, Brights CollectionPattern DSP Stack, Pennant Parade stamp set, Petite Pennants Builder Punch

1 comments:

Tiffany Bauer

Love this bookmark and what an awesome idea for the window panes!!! I will be featuring this idea on My Crafty Picks #28 with a link back to your blog on 8-7-11. Make sure you check it out on Sunday and pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!