CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Simple Saturday #20

Good morning stampers. Here is another Simple Saturday idea for you. I love this fun Many Mustaches stamp. I love stamps that have repetition and a great way to use these stamps is to alter one image in the set. One great way to do that is simply to raise on of the images on dimensionals as I have done here. It simply adds POP although it is hard to see in this photo.
Another way to achieve the same purpose would have been to colour one a different colour, emboss one, crystal effects one, or if it was a female stamp maybe do one in glitter! I did this technique with a Father's day card here. I made one tie a different colour and then raised it on dimensionals. Here you can see the dimension.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!