CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary Dad & Mom

Today is my parents anniversary. They have been married for 43 years. As a child there is nothing happier than seeing your parents so in love. With 43 years together under their belt there is always plenty of good advice to be shared. I wish them God's blessings for many more happy and healthy years together. So this occasion always warrants a special card. I started off with a great sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #129. SUO challenge #25 was looking for you to share your favourite new stamp set. Pennant Parade is definitely a favourite but not sure if it is my absolute fave yet. However, I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that Cheerful Treat DSP is most definitely my fave paper ever! I mean favourite I have ever laid my eyes on!!! LOVE IT! Love the colours, designs...just love it!
Enough about the paper. I also used an old favourite stamp set. All in The Family. Lots of fun there and the sentiment is from Occasions Alphabet. A great new one.
So glad you stopped by. You'll be hearing from me again soon. I need to make both a girl bday card for my niece and a boy bday card for my nephew by tomorrow, so see you soon!

4 comments:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room

Such a pretty use of the pennants in the background! I love this set, too! I may just have to dig it out and use it today. Thanks for joining the SUO Challenge!

Deb

Such a cute anniversary card with lots of detail. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Margaret

This is such a happy card and such a happy occasion! Great use of the DSP!

Karen Barber

Positively ADORABLE!~

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!