CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Butterfly Easels

We played a little with the idea of easel cards at club today. I wanted to remind the ladies that you can turn any shape of card into an easel card and what better way to do that then with a totally different shape from square, oval, rectangular or circle.

For this first card I wanted to keep it simple and ink up my Paisley Petals stamp set and put my blender pens to use. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


For the next little card I used Cheerful Treat dsp and centered my sentiment on a shrinked down version of the Decorative Label Punch. I stuck to the same stamp set for my sentiment, Petite Pairs, for a little added note to the inside.


I loved the last little card so much I just had to try it with some other dsp. Paisley Petals! Guess what? I love it even more now. Gorgeous dsp.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!