CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekend To End Breast Cancer Fundraiser

For the last number of years my mom has walked the Weekend To End Breast Cancer with her girlfriend and last year my sister and my niece joined them. Such a worthy cause as we all know someone battling cancer or some one that has passed on due to cancer. This year I wanted to show a little more support. I'd love to join them in the walk but due to a bad knee I'm not sure I would make it. At least not at the speed at which my mom walks. So I came up with a little gift idea that any person we know can use.
My husband just loves this Pretty In Pink toilet paper! lol. Purex is already donating 25 cents from every package of TP sold but I will be donating half the cost of this class to the cause. The cost of the class is $6 for every set of TP roll and card. So I will donate $3 from every set to Weekend To End Breast Cancer. I know the card says "Save the hooters" but it can easily be changed to happy birthday or thank you so there is no excuse for not knowing who to give the gift to. Please come out and help me support a cause that I know we are all effected by. The class is Thursday, August 4th @ 7 pm at my place. Email me to reserve your spot and let me know how many sets you want to make.

2 comments:

Margaret

This is adorable and such a worthy cause!

Joyce

Love your project. I've never seen pink toilet paper before! What a fun gift for such a great cause!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!