CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

My Dear Kind & Wonderful Friend

It was high time I found my way back to my craft room. Too many things keeping me away and I really longed to go there this morning. So after running a few errands with the kids, feeding them lunch and then getting them tucked into beds for naptime, it was finally my time! I still hadn't touched my box of new things and they were calling my name!
I pulled out some new dsp. It's called Cheerful Treat and it's one of the new products you can get as a hostess. I LOVE this paper. The colours are so me! And then there is the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch. Amazing! Oh the things I will do with that baby. So now it was time to get going and I did so with a few challenges. Pals Paper Arts #100 is looking for you to share your favourite technique and if you know me I love, love, love to ink up my texture plates, so that is what I did. I used the sketch from Card Patterns #122 and I also played along with Just Add Ink #74 and turned this card into a Gate Card as my "fun fold". There is also a pic of my card without the belly band. Thanks for stopping by and drop me an email if you have any questions regarding this card or how you can get your hands on the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up Catalogue. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Melissa

A great card love the band.

Pam~

A wonderful idea on using the lace border punch as a belly band ... love it! Fabulous colors on this beauty! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pal Paper Arts!

Kathy @ Stamping Still

A gorgeous card! I love the band you made with the punch and love the button embellishments too!

Mae Collins

A lovely card, thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week!

patti west

Your card is very unique and so beautiful!

inkeverywhere

I love all the shapes you have used on this card. Chantell

Paula

Gorgeous! The colours, the layer, the belly band - EVERYTHING! Thanks for playing at JAI this week ♥

Linda Callahan

Beautiful - love how this opens!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!