CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

More In-Color Art

Here is a fun project I haven't shared with you yet. At my daughter's school they had a fair and one of the games was called Pick-A-Jar. You spin the wheel and it tells you what level of jar you can choose from. Well, where did those hundreds of jars come from? The kids made them and brought them to school. We made some cool canning jars into rocket ships and filled them with Rocket Candies. Anyways, recently I was making a suite of projects for a contest and one of the things was to make an altered 3-d item. I left the projects to the last minute and was really stumped as to what item to decorate. Turns out I still had some jars sitting on my desk and here is what I came up with.
Hope you have a sweet day!

3 comments:

V

oh my this is so cute!! thanks for sharing, i came over from Kim Scores paper addictionsite.
http://artfulcreations1.blogspot.com

Sandra Farrell

wow! This is too cute!

Margaret

Love this! What a great gift idea too! Your clown is too sweet!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!