CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Artisan Entry

Here it is. My fave project from my artisan entries.
This one took the longest time to make. From cutting all those hundreds of flowers with my big shot, to layering them and pinning them on the styrofoam ball, to sitting and starring at it to decide how I should decorate the bucket, inside and out. It was also the first project I started to make and the last to finish. But it was worth my time and effort. I love everything about it. My biggest "ah ha" moment came when I finally brain stormed an idea to cover the oasis inside the tin that holds the stick in place. Those are 5 Petal Flower Punches! I pulled up all the petal, sponged them a little and put them in place with a glue gun. Love that fun effect of pokey grass!Hope you enjoyed my tour through all my artisan entries. After all is said and done now, I think I will enter next year again, just hopefully I will get my butt in gear and start working on it sooner then later :)

3 comments:

Tiffany Bauer

This is jaw dropping gorgeous!! Actually all your Artisan entries you shared with us are gorgeous!! Don't know what they were thinking!! But I know that I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #26 with a link back to your blog on 7-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Cori

Oh my - this is beautiful!!! I love everything about it!! I can't imagine how you packed everything to send!! Love the "grass" too! :)

Margaret

I can't imagine the time and patience put into this! It is absolutely stunning and I love your grass!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!