CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In-Color Bookmarks

I created a collection of bookmarks using all the In-Colors and some retired Hodgepodge Hardware. These are quick and easy gift ideas. I've made dozens of these and each and every time I make an extra for myself and now I have so many personal bookmarks I don't even know what to do with them. I guess I should spend more time reading! That would require some time on the beach though, cause that seems to be the only place I ever get that done. Soon!!!
I used First Edition DSP that is in the new cattie! Yeah! So happy that it was carried over. The stamps are also ones that were carried over into the new cattie, Clearly For You and You're A Gem. I entered this in Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #74 for using buttons!

Hope you get a chance to look through my latest favourite book - The 2011-2012 SU! Catalogue. Tons of eye candy!

5 comments:

LeAnne

These are wonderful, Marlene....I wish I had thought to make these when the HPH was still in the catty!

Krista

What a great way to showcase so many great products and colors without making the usual card. I think I might have to "borrow" this idea for my next class! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

stampinbygenny

What a great way to use the Hodgepodge Hardware. Anyone that reads would love to have one of your lovely bookmarks. I love the touch of vintage. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Sandra Farrell

These ares fantastic. Now I know what to do with my retired hodgepodge hardware.

inkedx2

Great idea. I still have some of those frames left also. Need to use them up. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!