CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Back in the saddle

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I have actually stamped in my craft room. It's been a few weeks and no wonder I haven't gone there. What a mess. I've been wanting to stamp but was avoiding the huge mess. Love stamping...hate cleaning up when I'm done. Well, I needed a card for today as it is my FIL's 70th birthday today and we are heading on over for a bday BBQ. Yum, Yum! (love my MIL's potato salad. Best in the world, hands down! I think it's the pickle juice she adds.) Anyways, I saw this stamp Tool Shed in the new cattie and knew I needed it for some manly cards. I inked it up today and just love it! I used Pals Paper Arts sketch #103 and Paper Players colour combo #55 to get me going. I'll admit the colour combo threw me but I think I pulled it off in the end. Loved the stamp so much I decided it was worthy of being used on the outside and the inside. Adds a nice touch!The sentiment and measureing tape are from the set Totally Tools. Another super handy set for all the men in my life! Oh and don't forget those new tiny brads. Love 'em!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a sunny weekend!

8 comments:

Nance

Adorable Marlene! Love the tool shed background and you're right--totally inside worthy! Great use of the tool stamp set too. So good to see you at The Paper Players! :-)

Lauri

Marlene what a great card! I love how you combined the letters and sentiment on the outside! Thanks for the peek at that new background stamp too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Tui Nathan

Oh what a great man card ... love the tool set stamp and how good does that scallop border look!!!
Thank you for joining us at Paper Players!!!

Linda Callahan

Great card inside and out! Also love your scalloped edges!

Ann Schach

What a great masculine card! I LOVE the tape measure! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players.

Anne Marie

What a fun card, Marlene! I just love the stamped tools in the background and those layered scallops. The sentiment is awesome, too. This is the most fun card I have ever seen made with this stamp set. Love it! :)

Oops a Daisy Designs

A very cute manly card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Margaret

This is such a great guy card! Love all of the manly stamps used on this!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!