CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Artisan Finalist!!!

Okay so we have already discovered that I didn't win the Artisan Award but I came home from holidays today to discover that I was actually a finalist!!! Very exciting for me to hear that. I'm sorry I wasn't at convention to hear it with my own ears.

I was hoping to share the rest of my projects this last week but internet wasn't working for us where we were at and I never got to blogging my posts ahead of time. (too busy packing) So I will continue to share with you starting today. Today is actually supposed to be Simple Saturday but this is pretty far from simple. However, when you start with a simple idea you can always lead to something like this.
Here is card number 3 that I made. It is a gate card. This was my card where I aimed for elegance. Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke! Couldn't get much more elegant then that.
This is a photo of the card opened.
Come back to check out the rest of my projects this next week!

PS
Want to learn to make a gate card? Come check out my club night tomorrow. Email me and I'll save you a spot!

4 comments:

Anne Marie

Wow! BIG congrats on being a finalist! That's so exciting! Such a beautiful project with awesome details, as always! :)

LeAnne

It doesn't surprise me a bit to hear you were a finalist! Your work is always stellar!

Cori

Woo hoo! Congrats on being a finalist!! I saw your name up on the big screen at convention!! That's awesome!!

Margaret

Beautiful card and your color choices were wonderful! Love the glitter frame!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!