CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Almost Artisan 3-D Entry

Here is one of my 3-D artisan entries. A cupcake tray!

The bottom is a piece of chipboard covered with dsp. The rest of the holder is made of window sheets. The holes for the cupcakes are the 2 3/8" scallop circle.
The cupcakes are the perfect table settings die, clear embossed with a cupcake stamp and then topped with a half circle styrofoam ball covered with seam binding ribbon. I topped the cupcakes with some designer floral brads.The handle was made with 1 1/4" circles punched in a row. It's a perfect fit for your fingers and the tray was is miraculously balanced when you carry it.The cupcakes do open I just forgot to take a photo of them actually open.

Tomorrow I will have one last project to share with you. Hope you come back for another visit.

3 comments:

anewinkonlife.com

Hey Marlene!
So excited that you were a finalist! Boy we have a talented group:) I am sure that I saw this on display at Convention. They are fantastic!

Sandra Farrell

Hey Marelene
I know I saw this at convention. I also saw another cup ake tray and I thought is was yours, but then I saw this one and I KNEW that the superior workmanship must have been yours.

Margaret

These are absolutely beautiful! (and low calorie!!) What a showing of your talents!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!