CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

What's My Style?

Pals Paper Arts 97 has a bit of a neat challenge this week. They want you to share a card that shows your style. Well I created a card for the SU! Artisan Award that was totally my style. Obviously I didn't win so I can finally share this with someone. Not sure what style you call it but it has to be one of my all time favourite cards that I have ever made.

It has lots of layers which I have a hard time not doing. I love playing with ribbons and this time was no different. I used my Aqua Painter and Reinker and died my ribbon Pretty In Pink. This card also has some other fun accessories. I used some of my favourite products including Window Sheets, Pearls, Shimmer Paint and Crystal Effects to name a few.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a real great day!

9 comments:

Pam~

Wow, this is a winner in my eyes ... exquisite!!! Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Christy

This card is beautiful! Absolutely amazing. Did you use the crystal effects on the flowers to get them to look like glass? Also what punch did you use to make your roses? This is by far the best card I've seen in a while!

Margaret

This is STUNNING! There is so much wonderful detail and technique in this card that I don't know where to begin!!! It may be the most elegant card I have ever seen!

Kim Score

gorgeous card! I love the dyed ribbon, I'll have to try that. This will be on my inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Linda Callahan

This is one amazingly gorgeous card - a winner in my book for sure!

Kari

Absolutely STUNNING - you hit it out of the park on this one!

Melissa

This is amazing, I adore it all, this should have won, its fabulous.

Shannon Connors

Marlene, this card is absolutely beautiful! Totally my style too - I can easily see why it's one of your favourites!

Jher Drover

I love every single bit and detail in this card!! Gorgeous <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!