CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #78

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a theme challenge for you. With Canada Day on Friday and Independence Day on Monday we challenge you to
GO PATRIOTIC!!!
Now I don't actually have any patriotic stamps so I had to get creative with this one and here is what I came up with.

I decided to make the card an actual flag but wanted to jazz it up a bit so I turned it into a Top Note easel card with a Treat Cup full of maple leaves. I am so excited that this Glitter Red Paper is in the new catalogue. Isn't it fun? Sure dresses up a colour real good.
I hope you play along showing us your pride for your country. Be sure to make a stop at Stampin' Royalty to check out the work from the rest of the Stampin' Goddesses.
Now on a sad note, I have decided to step down from designing for Stampin' Royalty. I have really enjoyed this last year but it is time I got my priorities straight. I have been neglecting my family a little and my own health and it is time for me to set it right. It has been a blast and I am so blessed to be considered worthy of designing for this challenge blog hoping to inspire you. Thank you to the rest of the DT. You are such an amazing group of talented ladies and I will miss working with you! I will be sure to come and visit though. Just try keeping me away!

2 comments:

anewinkonlife.com

Marlene this is so clever and creative! You are amazing and we are going to miss you at Stampin' Royalty. Have fun with your family, take care of yourself and we can't wait to see your beautiful samples as entries:)

Jenn

Jher Drover

I love this card! Very creative and that glittler paper is the best. I'm glad it's in the new catalogue because I've never tried it yet. Happy Canada Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!