CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #77

It's the week for a sketch from Stampin' Royalty!

I had all my In Colour c/s and ink out already from a suite of projects that I was working on for an Iron Stampers Competition once again and so I figured I'd have one last play with them before I put them back in their place. Funny how I chose to work with Poppy Parade because in all honesty I can't stand this colour. Even funnier is the fact that I actually like this card in this colour. Strange things happen once in awhile.
I hope you join us and play along with this sketch. Be sure to stop by Stampin' Royalty to check the work from the rest of the Design Team.

3 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton

Cute card! Love the fancy ribbon treatment! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda Callahan

I love this - it is so cute!

Jher Drover

I just got this set the other day! can't wait to use it. I love the ribbon treatment.. and it's not really that bad of a colour. It looks smashing on this card though!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!