CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #76

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging you with an inspiration photo.
The colours I took from the photo are Basic Grey, Rose Red, Whisper White and Pretty In Pink. My basic card was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. For the Rose Red and Whisper White layers I used image 1 from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch found in the Summer Mini. Then I added the image 2 from the punch in Rose Red and image 3 in Pretty In Pink. I stacked up the dimensionals here to give the flower layers a little pop. This is the first time I have used that punch. It's kind of neat!Next I stamped the swirl image from Baroque Motifs and then stamped my sentiment from Happy Greetings on top.
Hope you find some inspiration and play along. Check out the rest of the work from the DT here an have a super day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!