CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #75

Yes I know, I am really behind this week. No, I am not ignoring you. I have been spending all my time and efforts on my daughter's school yearbook this week. We are almost done as it is due on Monday at the printers! It is going to look great. I can't wait to see the finished product.


Life however, goes on, and so did Stampin' Royalty. The theme for this week is Father's! Father's day is coming up and we want to see your projects for your Dads and husbands.
I made this card with my dad in mind as one of my entries for the Artisan Award. I wanted to play with the wood sheets and they did not disappoint! Hope you play along and share your work with us. Be sure to visit Stampin' Royalty and view the work from the rest of the DT. Any questions regarding the card, please don't hesitate to ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!