CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Simple Saturday #16

Good morning Saturday stampers. Welcome to my Simple Saturday where I try to make a quick and easy simple card with minimum layers or embellishments and possibly give you a new tip or technique along the way. I have a simple idea for you today if you haven't seen or tried it yet. I don't have too many border punches but goodness knows that I have a ton of other punches and and it is always nice to know they have more than 1 or 2 uses. Today I chose my Curly Label Punch and turned it into my border for both sides of my image . So easy to do! Punch a few labels and cut them in half. Line them up side by side and adhere them to the back of your image and that's that! Easy peasy as my daughter would say.

Some other great punches to try this with would be the Decorative Label, Designer Label, or even a flower punch. Hope you can give it a try and come up with something new!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Shannon Connors

Great idea Marlene! Easy peasy and so pretty. :)

Shannon Connors

Remind me that I need to order that punch as well as the Baroque Motifs stamp! (I keep forgetting as there's always so many other goodies that get in the way!LOL)

Margaret

Great idea! I've cut them to frame an image, but never thought to use that as a border. The piano is a great background to showcase this card too!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!