CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello Blossoms

Well I found out what the name of this fun fold is...a Spring Card! Here is my first try. This time I wanted it to be wider but it still needed to fit in a regular size envelope so I had to play with measurements and here is what I came up with!I did a lot of playing with my Hello Blossoms stamp, Versa Marc Pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and new Embossing Powders. The colours of this card are Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo. The grass is layers of the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.Oh, I almost forgot. If you know me I have a tendency to not leave well enough alone. The design is great as is but I still wanted a space to write a message. So, I added a little extra flap at the bottom like a regular card. Hope you like.

1 comments:

Jher Drover

Love this card and would love instructions on how to make it!!! My fave part is the gems in the flowers..and the way you did the grass! Brilliant as always! :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!