CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Card

It dawned on me today that I still hadn't made my Dad's Father's Day card yet and I really needed to get on it. Pals Paper Arts #98 had a simple sketch to go with what I had in mind. I used some retired SU! dsp paired with the new stamp set Best Dad Ever and came up with this. Nothing fancy but I love the colours and sketch and how well they worked for this stamp.

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Pam~

Perfect Father's Day card! Love how you used the DSP striped paper! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Linda Callahan

Love the blues! Perfect Father's Day Card!

Oops a Daisy Designs

Great Father's Day card! I love how the tie is popped up. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Rachel Pickford

Love it! The clean lines and masuline colours are perfect.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!