CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fancy Fold For PPA

Paper Pals Art 96 has a great masculine colour combo this week and I when I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I've seen this fun fold a few times and thought that this single stamp, Sail Away, would do nicely nestled inside the main image area. Next time I'll change the measurements and make that area bigger to host the stamp better, but for a first try I thought this was pretty good. I already know what I want to do the next time I try this fun fold.
The sentiment is from Best Dad Ever. I stamped the words three times and shortened the Word Window Punch for each word. I needed to dress up the bottom piece and did this with a bit of Baker's Twine. Simple but effective.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan

This sailboat looks great with this type of fold - love it!

Oops a Daisy Designs

So creative!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!