CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #73

We've got a sketch for you this week at Stampin' Royalty this week.
I'm kinda loving this masking technique lately with the First Editions DSP and really wanted to use it again with Pretty In Pink and black. I also still hadn't used my Elizabeth stamp and felt I really needed to ink it up so it was perfect for this sketch. First I embossed the image in black and then coloured it in with my Stampin' Write Marker. I added a few butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and topped them off with some Basic Rhinestones.
Hope you get the chance to play along. Stop by Stampin' Royalty for more great inspiration from the DT!

4 comments:

Angie

Marlene - I LOVE this card - the color palette is gorgeous and it looks so elegant!!!

Tui Nathan

Just STUNNING .... love the combination of the colours with the text background ... so effective and very elegant!!!

Mona L. Pendleton

Gorgeous card Marlene! Love that ornate focal point and the sweet butterflies fluttering about! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Darcie Bardach

so cool! glad i feel upon ur blog

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!