CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #72

This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddess's are challenging you to a recipe challenge. This week's challenge is...
LET'S FLY AWAY! - To commemorate Spring we're featuring Birds this week.

I thought of Spring colours and nothing seemed to spur me on and then I thought of what happens in Spring and weddings was one of the things that came to my mind.
This little gift bag was a snap to create. Before I put the box together I punched the top edge with the Eyelet Border Punch. Then there was a whole lot of embossing going on. The first layer was done with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. Here is were I slipped in some 1 1/2" Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. Next were 2 hearts using the Heart of Hearts Sizzlit. The birds from the 2 Step-Bird Punch were the last layer. One was embossed with the Elegant Bouquet EF and the other with the Square Lattice EF.
I doubled up their wings with a vellum layer to change it up and gave them eyes using Basic Rhinestones. The sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes which I stamped on c/s and then made it to look a bit like a bow.

We hope you will play along with by creating your own project featuring birds. Be sure to head on over to Stampin' Royalty for a look at the work by the other Stampin' Goddesses.

1 comments:

Two Happy Stampers

Cute...I love all the texture! TFS...
Heidi

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!