CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #71

Mother's Day was this last week but in all honesty we should celebrate our mothers daily. And so our theme for this week at Stampin' Royalty is still MOTHERS!


Here is the gift set I made for my MIL. She loves purple flowers. If she goes somewhere with a camera and sees purple flowers, guaranteed that the majority of her pics will be of the flowers.
I actually started with the bookmark. The stampset is Just Believe. I used the colours Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Rich Razzleberry. The others things I used are Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware and Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon and 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon. Next I made the box, cutting down the Petal Cone Die. Stamped it with the same image as the bookmark and topped the box with Fun Flowers that I ran through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The top flower is from the Boho Blossoms Punch. All the edges of the flowers were sponged. For the card I started off with a monochromatic look plus roughed up edges. I used the same flower as the box and added Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon and a little sentiment from Messages For Mom. Come along and join us as we continue to celebrate our mothers! Make sure you check out the rest of the work from the Design Team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!