CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stampin' Celebration # 52

We are celebrating Stampin' Celebration's 1st birthday. I haven't been with them from the start but I sure have enjoyed the ride these past few months. We hope you will come and play along with us this week. The flowers in the photos are so bright and vibrant. I just had to recreate them.
I decided to go with something different and turned my card into a horizontal gate card. I started by using my Daisies Die Cut, cutting 3 of each size, sponging all the edges, curling all the petals up and finally stacking them all up with a button in the middle. I centered the flower on the big stamp from Baroque Motifs.
On the inside I stamped the same image from Baroque Motifs after I first stamped it off once or twice. The sentiment is from On Your Birthday, punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.
Hope you get a chance to play along for Stampin' Celebration's birthday. Be sure to stop and check out the rest of the design team's beautiful work.

I've entered this card into Stampin' Up Only's Challenge #19 for May flowers.

4 comments:

Shannon Connors

This is so pretty Marlene. Maybe we'll get a chance to make the flower at Technique Club. ;)
BTW - I still 'need' that stamp!

Nance

Hi Marlene! This card is lovely! Love what you've done to recreate the gorgeous inspiration flowers. The daisy looks so full and lush with all the fabulous layers. And I love the horizontal gate fold idea! Wonderful card! ((hugs))

Heidi Baks

Beautiful, Marlene! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

salma

Great cards. I find that I like other papers with that card shape rather than the paper that came with the set.....
custom credit cards
plastic id cards online

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!